Vacation- Day #2

Well, once we got settled into our nice little rental apartment, which fit us all perfectly, we chilled with some friends (see the link that shows you what my mom did on Friday) that had moved down to Texas to go to the Dallas Theological Seminary. We all had a blast together! We also made MANY visits to the pool! Friday was our day for catching up, unpacking, and sorting out what we were going to do for the rest of the week!


I , unlike the rest of my family, was focusing on making a VERY  detailed planning for the next day Smile: the day we all go to the Adventures in Odyssey Birthday Bash! My next post will tell you all about it!

So, we all had fun just hanging out, and “slacking” while we caught up with our friends, and Luke and I helped with their kiddos a bit.

The AIO Birthday Bash? … well, I’ll have to tell you tomorrow. Winking smile

Until then,

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment