Novacom


Novacom is probably my favorite AIO saga. It talks about  a conspiracy with all the normal characters plus a few more new people. It all begins with an “answer to prayer”  for Tom Reilly, who runs the Timothy Center, as he begins to start having financial troubles, then an unknown company called Novacom offers Tom a decent amount of money for a plot of his land to build a radio tower on.
image
Tom decides to accept the offer, but “Whit” has a bad feeling about it. I won’t tell you anything else. It might ruin something for you if you haven’t heard the beginning of the series yet. AIO just aired the two first episodes, “Opportunity Knocks,” and “Red Herring” online at whitsend.org, which is already a link on my website. Anyway, I am earning up for the saga right now. I can’t wait until I listen to the whole thing!
Your Author,
Hannah Messer

1 comment:

  1. Your Author, HannahApril 9, 2012 at 7:11 PM

    I have almost earned up for the series now. I only have one more thing to do!

    ReplyDelete