My (finally) Finished Roller Coaster:

So, I was able to get my coaster in for the date it was due, even though we have been very busy lately. (See kerrybraintree.blogspot.com, and my mom's post, "Congratulations!") I was able to make it through with the help of some of my very best friends. Here are some pictures and videos of the roller coaster. Before you get to the bottom of the page, try and guess what the name is of the coaster. I think you'll be able to figure it out! = )


DSC00574
DSC00576
DSC00582
DSC00575
DSC00583

Got the name yet? If you can see this picture clearly, you'll find out. If not, then the name is below these two pictures:
  DSC00579DSC00580
The Paper Tiger Roller Coaster!
As you can probably see, our main materials for the coaster were (1.) Paper, and (2.) tape.  ; )
DSC00581
This is the first way to watch the roller coaster make its way down the track. 
This is the second way for the roller coaster to make its way down the track. 
Play the videos below in a row. I had some technical difficulties meshing them together. These videos are showing you the other way the marble can go. I made a fork in the track.

Tell me your comments on it. It's still a work in progress. Hope you like it!

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment