My Trip… to Lucketts!!


Ok, so I haven’t been posting in a while, but I have a good reason! I have just finished school, and I went out of town. This post is going to be about when I was out of town. I tried to take pictures throughout my whole day, so here are some of them:
Alright, when we drove up to Lucketts, it took four hours, and my mom, Levi, and I left very late in the day, so we got in at a very late hour. That is why I look soooo tired in this picture below:
early in the morning
When we finally got to the Old Lucketts Store, we realized that we should have gotten there a wee bit earlier. There were already many cars in the parking areas, so I guess you could say, we had a nice walk! : )  This picture is of us when we made it to the first couple booths:
aunt, me, levi
Levi was doing pretty good for a while, but when a baby needs his nap, he will get his nap, even if it is in the blazing heat, and there are lots of people around him:
IMG_5676
Oh, and there was a strange attraction going on nearby that helped everyone stay in good spirits…
staring
After looking  around for a while, and buying a couple little knick-knacks, we stopped for lunch, and took a break:
the gang
We were very close to the actual Lucketts store, so we decided to stop in and take a peek around:
inside the old lucketts store
We also stopped by the design house, its grounds, and checked out the last vendors.
garden of design house

IMG_5690
We were just in time to see one of my mother’s favorite bloggers, Miss Mustard Seed:
guess who
We were able to talk and have fun while we breezed through the last bit of vintage/shabby chic items left.
Even after taking a few breaks from the beating down on you, burning you to a crisp sun, we were completely exhausted. However, Levi awoke from his nap, and appeared completely refreshed!
at least someone stayed awake
We all had a good time at Lucketts, and hope to visit again soon!
IMG_5667

I thought this would be funny, for those of you who are AIO fans:

IMG_5654
This is a picture inside the design house that I took :
IMG_5679

Anyway, thanks for reading my posts, and keeping up with my goings-on in life!

Your Author,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment